Tuesday, October 28, 2014

3 weeks post move

Like I've said in previous posts, we lived with a parent and it didn't work out.   We moved into our own house about 3 weeks ago.  From all indications everyone is in a better place emotionally.

My mother-in-law is able to do whatever she wants whenever she wants and however she wants.

I am able to be a homemaker again.  To be a mother and a homemaker was always my personal dream.  So I'm living my dream.

I should never have consented to moving in with my mother-in-law.  It was a very deep betrayal of me by me.

I don't have all the answers of what constitutes a good enough relationship that it can survive living together.   Just really be honest with yourself about who you are and who they are and decide according to the truth.  Not your fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment